[etherlab-users] Linker problems with stable-1.5 patched with the latest rtdm-patch

Graeme Foot GraemeF at touchcut.com
Mon Mar 12 22:38:49 CET 2012

Hi,

In that patch I integrated the functions into the ethercat lxrt library.

My library paths are:
  -L=/usr/realtime/lib

My libraries are:
  -lm \
  -lrt \
  -lethercat \
  -llxrt

My includes are:
  -I=/usr/realtime/include

In the source files:
#include <ecrt.h>       // for standard ethercat functions
#include <ec_rtdm.h>    // for rtdm ethercat functions

We are using buildroot to build our system so we also use the --sysroot compiler flag.

I don't have a "/opt/etherlab/lib" directory.  I can't see anything else particularly different.

Regards,
Graeme.

(Most thanks for the RTDM patch go to Moehwald GmbH, B.Benner.  I'm just massaging it for my requirements.)