[etherlab-users] Getting Emergency messages from EtherCAT Master

Graeme Foot GraemeF at touchcut.com
Tue May 29 00:25:49 CEST 2012

Hi,

Sorry, no I don't.  I've only had time to explore the bits relevant to
the project I'm working on at the moment.

But having a quick look at the master code (in master/fsm_coe.c) :

ec_fsm_coe_check_emergency() is used to process an emergency mailbox
message.  It will output emergency message information as a warning to
the system log.

If you need the emergency information in your app you could possibly
create a patch that stores the last error and have a function you can
call to ask for / reset it.

Regards,
Graeme.