[etherlab-users] Technosoft drivers

Pierre Letier pierre.letier at spaceapplications.com
Fri Sep 7 11:25:02 CEST 2012

Dear All,

Recently, Technosoft added an ethercat interface to there IPOS motor
drivers (link:
http://www.technosoftmotion.com/products/OEM_PROD_iPOS3602_3604.htm) . I
have one of these drivers and i am trying to control it from the
ethercat master tool (based on the examples provided with the Ethercat
Master code). I have some difficulties to make it working (for sure
related to my little experience with Ethercat control). Has anybody any
experience / code examples of using this drive with the ethercat
master/etherlab  tool ?

Thank you

Pierre Letier

--
Pierre Letier
Robotics Engineer

25 Years in Space!
1987 - 2012

Space Applications Services NV/SA
Leuvensesteenweg 325, 1932 Zaventem, Belgium
Phone: +32 (0)2-416.05.04
Fax: +32 (0)2-721.54.44
www.spaceapplications.com