[etherlab-users] Etherlab ec_master : Kernel Errors

pier perlsoft at bluewin.ch
Tue Apr 16 13:25:16 CEST 2013

Dear Olaf

The CoE program is written in perl, accessing to /dev/Ethercat0

I do not know if is accessing with variable length arrays....

If I use only the perl program is working ...

But if meantime also another task that is handling the ethercat frame
structure

there freezing appears....

May be sending  CoE Messagges to more device at the same time ?

Best Regards

Pier

--

Perlsoft GmbH