[etherlab-users] r8169 patch - packet timeout boot failures

Jeroen Van den Keybus jeroen.vandenkeybus at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 10:56:06 CET 2013

Perhaps try hooking up a normal eth interface to the drive and see what the
autoneg comes up with using ethtool. In the past, I have had trouble
interfacing an FPGA IP core to a PC Ethernet card when the core was hard
wired to 100M FD instead of advertising this using autoneg. The PC card
tried to autoneg and then fell back to 100M HD.

You could try testing with an EK1100 in between the PC and the drive.

J.