[etherlab-users] X Windows Manager & Network Connection?

Richard Hacker ha at igh-essen.com
Mon Feb 4 15:44:24 CET 2013

Hello Ian

But it does look like you are talking to the X-Server from within the
same process (Note: process, which includes its threads!) that is also
handling EtherCAT. Am I correct?

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Richard Hacker

Richard Hacker M.Sc.
richard.hacker at igh-essen.com
Tel.: +49 201 / 36014-16

Ingenieurgemeinschaft IgH
Gesellschaft für Ingenieurleistungen mbH
Heinz-Bäcker-Str. 34
D-45356 Essen

Amtsgericht Essen HRB 11500
USt-Id.-Nr.: DE 174 626 722