[etherlab-users] Graphical Interface for Rapid Integration

raz ben yehuda raziebe at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 09:13:31 CET 2013

great.

please:

git clone git://git.code.sf.net/p/elabdomainmng/code elabdomainmng-code

It is NOT ready yet.
usage is : ./domaindialog example.xml

The basic idea is to create a program out of gui view. you can drag a
pdo entry and then generate a c code that creates the entire sequence of
operations up to OP mode.

raz