[etherlab-users] [Off-topic] Math libraries suitable for RT projects

BOESEL Diego Fernandes Diego.BOESEL at csem.ch
Tue Nov 12 10:12:19 CET 2013

Hello everybody,

A point here a bit off-topic for Etherlab master itself, but relevant for many projects using it.

I wonder if anyone here uses a math library, such as Eigen, Armadillo, and so on, in their RT projects.

Are these libraries qualified to be used in RT? My point is that I've heard they create objects to store intermediate results of their computation and I am not if this can violate the RT schedulling of my threads.

Anyone with insides here?

Thanks,

Diego