[etherlab-users] Looking for Slave firmware update example

Gavin Lambert gavinl at compacsort.com
Wed Nov 6 00:04:56 CET 2013

Ah, I missed that in the docs.  I suppose it could be needed for the device
to finalise something about the upload internally, though that would seem
unusual.  But IIRC those particular devices have to be sent SDO parameters
before they’ll accept going to OP anyway.  The docs look like generic (not
model-specific) instructions so you might be able to get away with skipping
that step, or possibly just going to PREOP or something instead.