[etherlab-users] Problem with QtPdWidgets

Fuchs, Alexander Alexander.Fuchs at imes.uni-hannover.de
Thu Nov 28 14:38:45 CET 2013

Well, I just used the Dependency Walker to check the .exe file.
It doesn't show any errors based on the .dll's the testprogram is using.
So it seems that the QtPdWidgets were compiled correctly.
What else could I check or am I doing something wrong?
In case of need I could attach the output of Dependency Walker and the .pro file...

Regards,
Alex