[etherlab-users] Is the installation know Xenomai style

Engel, Franz Franz.Engel at eads.net
Thu Sep 19 15:28:54 CEST 2013

Hi Jeroen,

Thank you very much for your detailed response. If I understand your answer and the answer of Florian correct, I don't need the ec_rtdm. I have to compile the code for my NIC and I have to link against the ethercat_rtdm library. Before, I thought that an installation without the ec_rtdm module is not correct. That's why I use the default tree of the mercurial. But Florian means also, that I have to change to the 1.5 stable tree.
Xenomai is not an option for me, it is absolute needed because of other parts of my system. So it is easier for me to run everything with the same API and the same method.
So, after my holiday I will try it.

Thank you and have a good time,
     Franz