[etherlab-users] Domain offset overlap

Steve Hartmann shartmann at militho.com
Thu Apr 10 03:16:13 CEST 2014

Hi Dave,

I do use the bit_position argument.  The first slice (16 channel DI) uses offsets 2 & 3, bit positions 0-7 of each.  The second slice is a 4 channel DO and uses Domain offset 3, bits 0-3.  Also,, the third slice (2 channel AO) has an entry at offset 6, 16 bits while the next slice (2 channel AI) also uses offset 6 with an 8-bit entry.

Regards,

Steven