[etherlab-users] Domain offset overlap

Steve Hartmann shartmann at militho.com
Thu Apr 10 04:05:29 CEST 2014

Hi Gaven,

So, the reason I started down this road is because it does not work for the most part.  I can get the DO channels to work, but nothing else seems to work.

So, if an input and and output PDO have the same offset into the process data image that I grabbing data from and poking data into, does that mean I should always process the inputs before the outputs?

Thanks,

Steven