[etherlab-users] API function to check that all object dictionaries are read and the sdos fetched

WIEGAND Ralf Ralf.Wiegand at hexagonmetrology.com
Thu Dec 4 11:45:27 CET 2014

Hi all,

we are using the etherlabmaster 1.5.1 with RTAI in our system and we are searching for an API function or a workaround to check that all object dictionaries of the slaves are read and the SDOs are fetched. In detail, during boot of our system the etherlabmaster is started from the Init-V-system. Sometimes (according to the number of slaves) our application starts during the master reads the object dictionaries or fetches the SDOs from the slaves. The consequence is that we can not read out SDOs from some of the last slaves on the bus.

Is there any API function, workaround or idea to check that the master had read all object dictionaries and the SDOs are fetched ?

Thanks in advance,

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Ralf Wiegand

T: +49 6441 207-410 F: +49 6441 207-387
E: ralf.wiegand at hexagonmetrology.com

Hexagon Metrology GmbH
Siegmund-Hiepe-Str. 2-12
35578 Wetzlar
Deutschland

Hauptgeschäftsführer: Holger Fritze
Geschäftsführer: Per Holmberg - Arno Seuren
Amtsgericht Wetzlar, HRB 1201