[etherlab-users] Newbie to EtherCAT

Manjushree, K kmanjushree at moog.com
Wed Dec 17 06:36:07 CET 2014

Hi

               I want to communicate between Hilscher CIFX 50-RE acting as master and COMX 51 CA-RE acting as slave. Can u pls give a overview of how it works as we have just ordered the product and we don't have any manuals which gives a clear picture of it.

Thanks & Regards
Manjushree K

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail transmission is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or proprietary information belonging to the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, use, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original message. Thank you for your cooperation.