[etherlab-users] Values from Simulink blocks are disappearing

Dr.-Ing. Wilhelm Hagemeister hm at igh.de
Thu Dec 18 10:34:04 CET 2014

Hallo Victor,

any block output should be visible as signal at the place where it is
generated. For "wires" just crossing subsystem boundaries no signals are
generated by Simulink (this is different to dSpace).
If we want to display specific signals we use a "vector concatenate" in
the signal connection and set the "Number of inputs" to 1.

If you are missing signals at block outputs please post an minimal
example for investigation.

regards Wilhelm.