[etherlab-users] Problem with controlling Elmo gold solo drive

Thanh Tam Ho thanhtam.ho at neuromeka.com
Sat Feb 1 18:06:49 CET 2014

Hello all, I am trying to control an Elmo gold solo drive. Using Twincat it is possible but when I used Etherlab master 1.5.2 it was failed. The master can detect the device and print out some in formation including vendor, product ID, sdo and pdo (but few). However I cannot make any communication. I cannot even read the sdo object by upload command line tool. Checking dmesg I saw that the device cannot get in INIT state. I have also tried to update new eeprom content generated from Twincat, using patched provided by Jesper Smith but I am still failed. May anyone give me some advises? Many thanks,Ho Tam,