[etherlab-users] Emergency messages

Broz, George GBroz at moog.com
Mon Mar 2 17:32:28 CET 2015

Emergency messages piggyback on SDO transactions. You need to send an SDO message to the slave - it will return all of its queued emergency messages in the return frame.

Regards,

--George Broz
Moog Industrial Group

> Best regards,
> Oguz
>
> --
> Oguz Dilmac
> ARGE Bolumu
>
> Bilko AS, R&D Department

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail transmission is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or proprietary information belonging to the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, use, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original message. Thank you for your cooperation.