[etherlab-users] Symbitron EtherLab Wiki with installation instructions

v.i.sluiter at utwente.nl v.i.sluiter at utwente.nl
Tue Mar 24 10:23:12 CET 2015

Hello all,

For Symbitron, a EU-funded research project, we're using EtherCAT with Simulink and the EtherLAB block sets. To have a documented way of setting up our systems across several research groups we've set up a Wiki on this setup. Maybe others will find this interesting, so I'd like to share it with you: http://symbitron.eu/wiki/index.php?title=EtherCAT_and_EtherLab , the installation instructions are here: http://symbitron.eu/wiki/index.php?title=EtherLab_Installation

With kind regards, Victor Sluiter