[etherlab-users] 答复: 答复: [SPAM] etherlab-users Digest, Vol 106, Issue 6

shouqiang.yao at scbd.com.cn shouqiang.yao at scbd.com.cn
Fri Apr 15 09:44:26 CEST 2016

Hi:
  Thank you for the reply, I still have a problem:
In the master code:  the function "ec_fsm_slave_config_state_dc_sync_check"
use the shift_time in the below code:

start = start_time +sync0->cycle_time - remainder + sync0->shift_time;

I can't understand why add the sync0->shift_time to make the correct phase,
there is no guidance to get the exact shift_time.