[etherlab-users] Generate SII binaries from ESI file?

Christoph Schröder christoph.schroeder at helmholtz-berlin.de
Mon Apr 25 17:19:23 CEST 2016

Hi Henry,

thanks, I tried the tool but there seems to be a bug or maybe something
is wrong with my ESI-file. The output file has an uneven data size
(ethercat sii_write returns the error message "Invalid data size 769!
Must be non-zero and even."). There is no error message when creating
the file. I also validated the ESI-file against the EtherCATInfo.xsd
scheme. Are there any known issues that could cause this problem?

Thanks,
Christoph