[etherlab-users] Limit of process values in Testmanager/Etherlab App

Rehberger, Sebastian rehberger at tum.de
Tue Dec 13 17:37:51 CET 2016

Dear Etherlab Users,

is anyone aware of a limit for process values / Simulink blocks used for an Etherlab application?
We're experiencing the following effect: Having a certain amount of Simulink blocks and model-depth results in two behaviours:

1)      the values loose the possibility to be live-tuned / adapted during run-time and

2)      that certain blocks are not shown in the Testmanager process tree. That means process data cannot be efficiently logged any more.
Is there any workaround for that issue, or can anyone guess what we are doing wrong?

Kind regards,
Sebastian