[etherlab-users] el7031 stepper drivers - input registers always zero in PDO, ok in SDO

Graeme Foot Graeme.Foot at touchcut.com
Wed Dec 14 23:07:25 CET 2016

Have a look for any errors in your dmesg log.

Also, what do your pdoEntries, pdos, syncs structures look like?  Whats your firmware revision?  There are a couple of firmware revisions with different parameter requirements.

Being a stepper without an encoder, why do you need an actual position?  Set the target position and assume that 5ms later it will be there.

Regards,
Graeme.