[etherlab-users] EtherCAT-1.5.2

Rehberger, Sebastian rehberger at ais.mw.tum.de
Mon Feb 8 16:13:06 CET 2016

Hello Mitja,

we're stumbling often over this installation step when changing the kernel / preempt patch / target system.
Usually we do not have the kernel headers for the system which is a requirement for the installation. When choosing a system to install one should consider if kernel headers are available for the combination. Please anyone correct me if i'm wrong.

Kind regards,
Sebastian