[etherlab-users] rtai_rtdm_dc example, "error: system_time_base less than system time" message

Bilko AS, Oguz Dilmac odilmac at bilko-automation.com
Tue Feb 9 10:11:43 CET 2016

Yes, I thought so too.

We contacted to Beckhoff to understand the problem. We checked the
exceptions you mentioned.
Also calculated the current consumption. Beside EL1008, we use EL2008,
EL3064, EL4004, EL3041 and EL2502 modules. According to data sheets on
beckhoff web page, It's 1730mA. Beckhoff said, it is OK.
They also connected via twinCAT and checked the modules. Everything
looked fine.
Finally they suggested to try to group the same modules together and it
worked :)

Best regards,
Oguz.

e-mail : odilmac at bilko-automation.com