[etherlab-users] No CoE communication

Graeme Foot Graeme.Foot at touchcut.com
Tue Aug 15 02:39:05 CEST 2017

Remember to reply-all to mail the forum as well.

Line 85 has: #define Yaskawa_Sigma7  0x00000539, 0x02200301
This is different to my drive, so it may still be the Sigma 7 id causing a mismatch, but it is the id being returned from the ethercat struct command.

Other than that, I've got no idea.

Graeme.