[etherlab-users] Generate SII binaries from ESI file?

Bilko AS, Oguz Dilmac odilmac at bilko-automation.com
Tue Dec 12 16:30:08 CET 2017

Hi Frank,

I'm trying to use omron NX-ECC20x cards. I'd like to use your tool to create the SII file. I checked the link mentioned before in this list:http://synapticon.github.io/siitool/  But I couldn't find where to download.

Did you remove it? Can you send a link to download?

Best regards,
Oguz.

30.6.2016 22:21 tarihinde Frank Jeschke yazdı:
> Hi, author here. Since this tool was basically developed to support our own devices
> where we don’t have multiple modules it is simply not implemented.
>
> But I will  add it to the Todo list.
>

> Regards,
> Frank

Oguz Dilmac
ARGE Bolumu

Bilko AS, R&D Department
Perpa Ticaret Merkezi B Blok Kat 13 Nr. 2568
TR-34384 Okmeydani Istanbul Turkey
Tel : +90 212 220 07 40  Fax :   +90 212 210 47 01
e-mail : odilmac at bilko-automation.com
web site : http://www.bilko-automation.com