[etherlab-users] How to make ipk/deb package for IgH EtherCAT Master?

Christoph Schroeder christoph.schroeder at helmholtz-berlin.de
Mon Dec 4 13:34:13 CET 2017

Hi again,

looking at the bottom of the mail, the file still seems to be in the
archive:
http://lists.etherlab.org/pipermail/etherlab-users/attachments/20141112/c165be99/attachment-0001.bin
Rename the file extension into tar.bz2 to extract the data. This
contains the debian folder which you can use to start building dkms
packages based on the 1.5.2 release of the EtherCAT master.

Best regards,
Christoph