[etherlab-users] News about kernel 4.x

Edoardo idà edoardo.ida at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 19:07:21 CEST 2017

Dear all,
I am quite new to ethercat thecnology and ethercat master but my supervisor
at university of Bologna used your software to program one of the robot in
out lab.
He built the ethercat master using a linux rt kernel 3.14 with e100
ethernet driver.

I was wondering if there were some newer driver for 4.x kernel. I noticed
recent activity in the development of version 1.5-stable and therefore my
question. I would like to compile master ethercat with a r8169 net card and
a kernel 4.4.

Thanks in advance for any help.
All the bests,
Edoardo Idà, University of Bologna, Italy