[etherlab-users] verified linux distro + kernel + RTAI + etherlab version

j.sikorski at utwente.nl j.sikorski at utwente.nl
Wed Jun 6 11:49:54 CEST 2018

Dear Oguz,

Perhaps it doesn't have drivers for these kernels (I didn't actually check that to be honest), but I still managed to install it all successfully using generic driver, and disabling the one that gets installed automatically (was it 8139too?). I did not observe any unwanted behaviour, and the communication runs flawlessly.

I'm sorry, but I cannot help you with the dev version.

Yours sincerely,

Jakub Sikorski