[etherlab-users] Handle slave reboots once the master has been activated

Joye Laurent Laurent.Joye at haslerrail.com
Wed Mar 21 09:20:38 CET 2018

Hello,

Is there any chance to handle slave reboots during the realtime
operation (ecrt_master_activate has already been called)?
I've seen that, once a slave reboots, the master indicates a working
counter change and the slave is automatically reset in OP mode.

Is it possible, from my master user space application, to continue to
communicate with the freshly rebooted slave device, without deactivating
the master?

Laurent Joye
SW Developer
HaslerRail AG