[etherlab-users] Cyclic Synchronous Position mode

Boris Skegin boris.skegin.de at googlemail.com
Wed May 16 11:49:57 CEST 2018

Hello, Michael.

>From my experience 3.45 ms needed to get to the target position are not unusual.

First of all, you can "play" with the PID configuration of your drive
and check if it makes a difference.

Besides this check the configuration of your Cyclic Synchronous Position Mode:
Interpolation Time Period (0x60C2 in case of Copley drives) does play
a role, for example.

Velocity and Torque offsets that can be changed each period as PDOs?
Can't tell right now, but maybe the others on the list know more about these.

Regards,
boris