[etherlab-users] DC user example changed

Mike Karam mike95gr at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 21 09:22:26 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I'm using the etherlab-1.5.2, kernel 4.9 preempt_rt patched and e1000e
card, and I have developed my main program based on dc_user.c from
examples. However I saw some posts from Graeme Foot that proposes a
better solution to the problem of dc synchronization, with the first
slave having the reference clock and the master altering it's
application time based on the reference time of the first slave. Graeme,
can you provide us with a functional dc_user.c example with the proper
lines changed, so that I can understand better the B case you are
talking about (The TwinCAT default way)? I searched for any
implementation but couldn't find any.

Thanks in advance,
Mike