[etherlab-users] e1000e driver freeze on kernel 4.9.80 rtai 5.1

René Reimann rreimann at ialb.uni-bremen.de
Tue Sep 25 09:27:54 CEST 2018

Hello,

we are experiencing the same problem with rtai 5.1 kernel 4.9.80 and
rtai 5.0 kernel.
The system freezes randomly after several minutes with the e1000e and
the unofficial patches.
Does somebody have an idea how to fix this?

Best Regards
René Reimann

On 23.09.2018 22:29, Gianluca Medini wrote:
> Hi all, I've tested the driver e1000e on rtai 5.1 kernel 4.9.80.
> I'm using Gavin Lambert unofficial patches set that includes patched
> drivers for 4.9.80.
> The system  freezes randomly after some minutes.
> The Igb driver on same configuration works perfectly.
>
> Someone have experienced the same issue?
> GM

Email Signature
Logo <http://www.ialb.uni-bremen.de>
René Reimann
Research Assistent
IALB - Institut for electrical drives, power electronics and devices
Otto-Hahn-Allee 1
28359 Bremen
Raum: S1390
Tel.: +49 421 218 62699