[etherlab-users] Unmatched/Skipped Datagrams

Gary Grobe ggrobe at houstonmechatronics.com
Tue Dec 17 17:43:51 CET 2019

I am running the unofficial patches, and when I get past this mismatch,
I'll go back to ec_igb and figure out what may have gone wrong, but my
assumption was based on the following after running configure.

checking for kernel for igb driver... configure: error: kernel 4.19 not
available for igb driver!

Thanks for the confirmation.

--
_The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely
for the addressee(s).  This message (including any attachments) may contain