[etherlab-users] dis export programmatically in windows/mac

Daniel Lemus dslemusp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 15:39:37 CEST 2019

I use the dis_gui work to export the data to ascii format in windows, but I am wondering whether this can be done programmatically. So far I can do this with the `dis export` command in the master but this takes long time and I want to do it offline (By copying the job folder to a host and then export the data to ASCII). I managed to install the dis on MacOSX (which was not easy) and then use the `dls export` command locally to only export the data. However I haven’t been able to do the same in windows.

Given that only I need to use the `dis export` command I was wondering whether there is an easy way of exporting the job data to ASCII programmatically without having to install the entire dls library.