[Etherlab-users] [etherlab-users] Running the Controll Program in a Qt Application

Dr.-Ing. Wilhelm Hagemeister hm at igh.de
Thu Aug 6 10:32:44 CEST 2020

Hallo Daniel,

with QtPdWidgets come examples both "Qt-classic" and QML using PdCom.
You will probably find the newest version of QtPdWidgets here:

https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/science:/EtherLab/openSUSE_Leap_15.1/src/QtPdWidgets-1.3.7hg658-lp151.71.3.src.rpm

If you are writing an tablet app that should be running also on Android
or IOS, have a look at the QML-example but please be aware that the QML
code is in an experimental state.

An updated (QML) version with a project file suitable for Android (later
IOS) will be posted in a couple of weeks.

Regards Wilhelm