[etherlab-users] Complements for a Etherlab Master build system

Jeong Han Lee jeonghan.lee at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 13:12:59 CET 2020

Hi Mike and Jürgen,

   I am glad to hear that the repository is good for others.

   Unfortunately, I am leaving that project (ESS) tomorrow. If my new
job doesn't use the ethercat (etherlab) master, I am not available to
work with that repository.

   With some limitation, there is another repository related with
preempt RT configuration [1].

   Just in case, if one would like to keep these repositories, please
fork them now. It may be disappeared from github after my leave.

   Hope the etherlab user community enjoy it and someone in the project
may take care my work.

   Best,
   Han

[1] https://github.com/icshwi/realtime-config