[Etherlab-users] several domains for pdos

Nicolai Effersøe Brandstrup neb at deif.com
Wed Nov 18 13:50:50 CET 2020

Hi Vincent & Richard,

Richards answers is not 100% correct.
A SyncManager can be part of several domains. But for each domain in a SyncManager, one FMMU must be attached to that domain. In the manual for v.1.5.2: Figure 2.4 FMMU Configuration, shows the interaction between slave, SyncManager, FMMU and domains.

Best regards

Nicolai Effersøe Brandstrup

Intern
Platform Software & Tools