[Etherlab-users] dynamic PDO unmapping

BUSSIERES Vincent vincent.bussieres at hemeria-group.com
Wed Sep 16 21:54:40 CEST 2020

Hello,

I’d like to unmapp PDOs dynamically or to stop sending PDO data to a particular slave.

My EtherCAT network includes 6 slaves, among them digital inputs / outputs modules and servodrives modules.

I have developped safety functions embeded into the servodrives modules. For instance, in case of emergency stop, the embeded program reads digital safety emerency input and configures a torque setpoint to stop the motor very quickly.

The problem is that EtherCAT master sends PDO frames continuously to all the slaves, in particular torque setpoint PDO to servodrive. Therefor the setpoint configured in embeded program is replaced by the one sent by EtherCAT master.

So I’d like to know if it is possible to stop sending temporarly PDO to a particular slave or unmapp these PDOs.

Best regards

Vincent BUSSIERES

Responsable Technique Logiciel

[1572337113342]

ZE Ma Campagne

36, Impasse Félix Nadar

16000 ANGOULEME

Tel: 33 (0)9.72.40.35.08

www.hemeria-group.com<https://webmail.nexeya.fr/owa/redir.aspx?C=GK_BqKCZef7LtPZnqnd_LGYr1NG9sz4Smy3iKIwO-pXqtJC7VgzXCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.hemeria-group.com%2f>
P Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce courriel qu'en cas de nécessité.

Ce message et les fichiers pouvant être attachés sont confidentiels, réservés à l'usage unique des destinataires et n'engagent HEMERIA sous aucune forme que ce soit.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, intented solely for the unique use of the recipients and don't commit HEMERIA.