[Etherlab-users] Why is there no Wiki or Forum?

Karl Zeilhofer karl at zeilhofer.co.at
Sun Feb 21 21:41:46 CET 2021

Hello EtherLab Users,

I wonder, why there is no platform for collecting know how and
experiences all around EtherCAT with the IgH master and tools?

The documentation of the master for example is quite comprehensive, but
also very abstract.

Is it because nobody can talk about his commercial project? I'd love to
see more and more open source in this field.

The mailing list is nice, but quite tedious to search in the archives.
If there would be some interest, I could host a website with a Wiki and
a Forum.

Kind regards,
Karl Zeilhofer