[Etherlab-users] Why is there no Wiki or Forum?

Karl Zeilhofer karl at zeilhofer.co.at
Tue Feb 23 14:55:06 CET 2021

Hi all,

seems, that there is quite some interest of a public knowledge colaboration!

Now the questions:

# Domain?

What top level domain? I think .org would be the best choice.

And what domain name?
Suggestions:

ethercatusers.org
etherlabusers.org

# What Wiki?

What Wiki system do you suggest? I'm very familiar with DokuWiki
https://www.dokuwiki.org/dokuwiki
Please have a look at my private wiki:
http://www.zeilhofer.co.at/wiki/doku.php

I like the tagging plugin. It can provide almost anything, but a forum.
So ...

# What Forum?

phpBB would be the classic choice, right? But I have no experience here.
Any suggestions?

Greets, Karl