[Etherlab-users] Estun EE-R0: Invalid input configuration

Eibach, Dirk Dirk.Eibach at cloos.de
Thu Mar 4 14:58:49 CET 2021

An interesting difference I found is that the Acontis master does all SDO-writing on block(like ecrt_slave_config_complete_sdo()), whereas Etherlab does it in single transfers. I already realized that the Estun slave has problems with this when mapping PDO entries. So I had already patched this in fsm_pdo_entry.c. But maybe the same applies also to the other SDO transfers? I will check if I can patch this too.