[Etherlab-users] Problems installing from repo

Merkel, Amos Amos.Merkel at ifas.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Mar 19 12:18:12 CET 2021

Hello Florian,

Thanks a lot, your changes worked fine! There occur some "loading out-of-tree modules  taints kernel" notifications in dmesg, but that's it.
Since Richard reported poor performance during the boot process on 15.2, I had a look at my boot process and found nothing suspicious.

Seems like the problems are solved so far!

Cheers,
Amos

--
Amos Merkel, M.Sc.
Academic Staff

ifas - Institute for Fluid Power Drives and Systems
RWTH Aachen University
Campus-Boulevard 30
52074 Aachen

Tel: +49 241 80-47737