[etherlab-dev] EtherCAT ::generatingvoltageon BeckhoffEL4732terminal fails

Daniel Bechter daniel.bechter at omicron.at
Fri Apr 17 10:56:07 CEST 2009

Hi,

I think it also works without oversampling. I think that from the
commandline-tool XML output you can see that it is not configured for
oversampling (only 1 sample per channel). Also within TwinCAT you can see
that the EL4732 is set to '2 Channel - No oversampling' mode by default. And
I only set the ch1 value (within TwinCAT and also the Beckhoff Master Sample
Demo) and no time for the next output or something..

Do you have a clue why I get domain state 1 and a working counter 1/2?

Greets,
Daniel