[etherlab-dev] Faiure on compiling RTV generated c-code with etherlab 1.3-pre-r589

Jimmy Anderson ander.jimmy.05 at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 4 22:55:25 CEST 2009

Hello,
the last days I looked after the code generation in simulink and realtime
workshop.
I try to compile a test model file generated on my working machine with
Simulink (matlab 2008a) on my local ubuntu server (cvs rtai / 2.6.28.7)
installation, with this error:

root at master:/opt/etherlab/rtw/testblock/test_etl_rtw# make -f test.mk
-e   CC  rtw_wrapper.o
In file included from //opt/etherlab/rtw/include/rtw_time.h:24,
                 from //opt/etherlab/rtw/src/rtw_wrapper.c:49:
/usr/include/linux/time.h:9: Fehler: Redefinition von struct timespec
/usr/include/linux/time.h:15: Fehler: Redefinition von struct timeval
/usr/include/linux/time.h:20: Fehler: Redefinition von struct timezone
/usr/include/linux/time.h:47: Fehler: Redefinition von struct itimerval
//opt/etherlab/rtw/src/rtw_wrapper.c: In Funktion rt_OneStep:
//opt/etherlab/rtw/src/rtw_wrapper.c:128: Fehler: inkompatible Typen in
Zuweisung
make: *** [rtw_wrapper.o] Fehler 1

I searched for a long time, but can't find the way on how to fix it.
Posted it ehr cause i use the development the newest developement versions
of etherlab available on the homepage.
Is there a RTAI - config wrong?

Thanks for your help
Jimmy