[etherlab-dev] fsm_slave buggy?

Gavin Lambert gavinl at compacsort.com
Thu Feb 8 22:53:40 CET 2018

The documentation is not entirely up to date, so it can be misleading at
times.

Returning 1 does not indicate success or failure, it indicates whether the
datagram has been populated and needs to be sent (and thus whether the state
machine needs to continue).  Success or failure of the request is indicated
by the state member of the request itself.

Having said that, there are some inconsistencies in these state machines,
which have been addressed in the unofficial patchset.  Have a look at
https://sourceforge.net/u/uecasm/etherlab-patches/ci/default/tree/#readme.