[etherlab-users] connecting real-time process

RHM Solberg r.h.m.solberg at tue.nl
Mon Aug 13 11:14:18 CEST 2007

Hi Etherlab users,

After installing the etherlab software, I have been able to build simulink
programmes and starting them via the beckhoff terminal. Now after starting
the buddy process I can connect to it via telnet host 2345.... so everything
seems to work!

Now my question is if it is possible to control the real-time proces via the
matlab simulink window (also using scopes etc.) . If this is a possibility,
can you also give me a brief explanation how to do this.....

thanks!

Regards

Ramon Solberg
TU Eindhoven