[etherlab-users] EtherLab and Beckhoff Ethercat on netX500

Lukas Kallies kallies at hs-furtwangen.de
Wed Feb 27 18:30:55 CET 2008

Hi,

we are trying to establish a communication between EtherLab and a
proprietary Bootimage from Hilscher containing an Ethercat slave.

As /sys/ethercat/master0/slave000/info states there exists no mailbox
and so no supported mailbox protocols are printed out.

When trying to customize ec_mini sample module the master therefore
complains missing CoE-Support.

Is there a way to configure the mailbox settings? We are stuck with an
XML config-file for Twincat (as listed on
http://nopaste.info/5d50ac0d1e.html ).

Thanks in advance
Lukas Kallies
--