[etherlab-users] etherlab-users Digest, Vol 14, Issue 3

Florian Pose fp at igh-essen.com
Thu Jul 10 14:18:30 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 03:44:33PM +0900, Hobin Yoon wrote:
> I figured out that the uController is expecting interrupt signal and
> it is started from DC and Sync/Latch PDI config register. I referenced
> page I-72 of ET1100 data sheet ...

DC is an optional feature of an EtherCAT slave. It surely can be
disabled to run asynchronously. Is it possible, that the slave is still
configured to use DC by TwinCAT? The IgH EtherCAT master does not reset
the DC registers.

> When do you plan to add DC to v1.4?

I'm planning to implement this in the near future, but I'm still
searching for people/companies to support the development, however.

Florian Pose

http://etherlab.org